We all know how much time we spend in front of your wardrobe thinking about what you should wear to the office daily. Wearing ironed shirt and pants can be boring sometimes, right? So, why not try something instead of the usual office wear?
Add spice to your work life by jazzing up your garments.
1. Khadi is one the finest cloth material that you can try wearing. Khadi is not what you think, a dull dusky kurta that would suit a man of 60 but it can make you look trendy as hell. You can recreate your look by transforming a bright Khadi coloured material into a long or ankle-length dress. Try to mix and match others cloth material with the same.
2. Not just kurta but different coloured and printed palazzos are also in trend these days. Plain kurta with block printed palazzos can be paired up for a decent look or you can pair tank tops with palazzos as you like.
3. Another outfit that can be tried in the workplace is the long flared dress. This saves you from going overboard with the salwar kameez. Different hemlines, designs with floral and block prints are available. These are comfortable and easy on the skin.
4. While you are dressing up for office, keep in mind that you don’t wear heavy dupattas, this can be distractive. Instead, opt for a dupatta that has hand printed motifs.
5. Indo-western is also a great option for wearing at office place. Wear a short fusion kurta and rustic dhoti-styled salwar or bottoms accessorized well.
For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.