Lungs are the most vital part of our body. They are carriers of fresh oxygen to your body and demand a great deal of attention. Imagine they start giving bad air to your body or develop some disease due to increasing pollution and other toxic encounters. A lot of people suffer from asthma and consuming certain foods could help clean up the lungs.
Take a look at the list of food articles that can save you from toxic lungs-
1. Green Tea - Green tea is rich in antioxidants and helps in removing the toxic fluid from the lungs. Green is aid to be a good cancer fighter.
2. Ginger - Ginger has a lot of nutrients like potassium, magnesium, beta-carotene and zinc that help clean up the lungs. It also fights lung cancer cells.
3. Water - Water is the best detoxifier that you can have. It flushes out all the toxins from the lungs.
4. Turmeric - Turmeric is the first thing that comes to your mind whenever you get hurt. Turmeric has the healing property that repairs and cleanses lungs.
5. Garlic - Garlic acts as a medicine and de-clogs the lungs from respiratory infections. It’s very good for asthmatic patients to include this in their diet.
6. Pistachios - Just like ginger, pistachios also have lung cancer-fighting qualities and they also lower levels of cholesterol.
7. Green Vegetables- The chlorophyll present in the green vegetables helps in detox the lungs. They also improve immunity. Vegetables like Bok Choy, broccoli and brussels sprouts should be eaten for detoxing lungs.
So, now that you know the things that can help you I detoxing the lungs, what are waiting for? Include these food items in your diet and stay fit and healthy.
For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.