While it is important to eat healthy food at every stage of life, it is also important to have some specific food items that are good for your health and skin. Healthy skin is the greatest gift that you can gift yourself. Nutrients that are required for a younger looking glowing skin cannot be fetched from just one food item; they require a number of foods and fruits.
Here are a few of the necessary items that should be eaten for glowing skin-
1. Carrots Carrots are said to be good for eyesight. They are also a rich source of beta-carotene which being an antioxidant, helps in generating Vitamin A that protects the skin tissues.
2. AlmondsAlmonds are the best friend of human beings. From being healthy for the skin they are good for hair, eyes and the complete body. The best way to consume them is to soak them in water overnight and peel the outer skin in the morning before consuming. It is said that you should eat at least 5-6 almonds daily for healthy skin.
3. PomegranatePomegranate is also called the anti-aging fruit. It is rich in antioxidants which helps in keeping the skin cells stimulated and keeps the wrinkles away.
4. TomatoesYou must have heard about the glowing skin remedy in which tomato juice is applied raw on the skin to maintain its glow. Tomatoes help the skin from getting sunburnt and act as a barrier between sun and skin. They include a bunch of vitamins and they’re filled with lycopene—that helps take care of the UV rays.
5. Bell PeppersBell peppers are a great source of Vitamin B6 and help in improving metabolism. They also have a great effect on the health of the skin.
So, now that you know about the skin-friendly food, why not start with it right away? Share the article with your friends and family to get the perfect picture this festive season.
For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.