If you are expecting soon then you must give this article a read.
It is important to eat healthy every time. It’s necessary to have a good and balanced diet according to your age. Your diet changes with age and according to the physical activities that you perform.
For a pregnant woman, it is important to have some specific nutrients and vitamins that are provided by some specific food items. So, we bring here the list of items that pregnant women should include in her diet.
1. Dairy Products- Dairy products are the rich source of proteins and calcium which are also good for the fetus inside a woman’s belly. It is advisable to include dairy products in your diet if you are not lactose intolerant.
2. Green Vegetables- Green leafy vegetables are a rich source of fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin A, calcium, iron and potassium. All these nutrients are really important for a growing baby.
3. Water- it is important to keep the body hydrated during pregnancy and otherwise also. But during pregnancy, the baby takes up most of your water retention which can also result in the weakening of the body and can cause constipation too.
4. Banana- Banana is loaded with lots of potassium which provides a woman with a lot of energy. This energy is required by the mother’s body because the growing fetus utilizes the nutrients from the mother’s body, which can cause the mother to go weak.
5. Citrus Fruits- Citrus fruits are said to be good for skin, hair and immunity as they are full of Vitamin C. They also protect the mother from sickness.
Do not start following anything before consulting it with the doctor in case if you are allergic to any of the mentioned above.
For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.