Are you planning a beach vacation soon? If yes, then you are in the right place. You should keep in mind your body type before selecting the outfits for the beach vacation.
Beach vacations are something that you won’t be willing to spoil because of some mismatched ill fitted clothes. So, when you shop for swimwear you must make sure that the outfit compliments your body. Here are some tips which will help you get beach ready.
1. The biggest trends in the swimwear these days are the Hawaiian inspired colorways, mix and match and sexy silhouettes. Beach looks are incomplete without some tassels. You can pair a dream catcher tassel with a plain t-shirt and short for a chic look.
2. If your body is small on the upper part and wider in the lower part then it is a pear-shaped body. The best option for this body type is String Bikini Shorts Set or Tankini Set. Wear metallic gold rectangular plate earrings with the blue tassel and you are ready to rock the beach waves.
3. If you have heavy round hips, full bust and thunder thighs, you should opt for a flounce swimsuit or a strappy swimsuit. If you want to flaunt your assets then go for the right cut out the swimsuit. You can also accessorize your beach look with coral bead studded wrap around bracelet or pastel pink crystal wrap around bracelet.
4. If you are willing to keep it simple, then go for a casual look and beach dress. This will help in highlighting your personality. All you need to do is wear bright accessories with it and your look will be done.
5. For people, who have proportionate shoulders, hips and waist, a halter neck bikini or stringini bikini will be the best choice. The plunging top will give you the illusion of curves while the string bikini bottoms will offer an 'ultra-cheeky' fit.
For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.