Getting oneself tattooed is the trend that’s flowing from decades. Earlier it used to be names that people used to get as tattoos and now it’s not just limited to names but beyond that. The tattoo designs may vary from simple symbols different designs and portraits.
Tattoos make people look strong assertive. Getting a tattoo done is a painful process for some, while others get used to it. The tattoo is not just about getting inked, it is about the care and maintenance that it calls for.
Here are a few points that you should keep in mind after you get a tattoo done-
1. Whenever you get a tattoo done, there are a few instructions that your tattoo artist gives. You must avoid hitting the gym and swimming both. Avoid sun exposure for 3-4 days as it can be bad for your sore skin.
2. Avoid alcohol for 3-4 days as it results in thinning of blood which can cause it to ooze out and result in colour loss.
3. Just after 7 days when you remove the wrap from the fresh tattoo, you should apply the ointment given to you called the "tat wax".
4. If there is an urgent need to go out in the sun, you can protect your tattoo from the rays by applying sunscreen of SPF 50 or SPF 100 as per your preference. This will avoid your skin that contains tattoo from getting tanned.
5. When the tattoo is in the healing process, it requires the utmost care. Remember to clean and moisturise the tattoo regularly. Avoid using scented and colourful moisturiser on skin during the healing process.
6. Wear loose clothes while the tattoo heals as a rub on the new tattoo can cause the skin irritation and scrape the area to the point of pulling off flakes and scabs that aren't ready to come off.
For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.