We all know how nervous a bride can be on her wedding day, and not just on the wedding day but months before that. This nervousness can lead to skin problems too.
Getting the perfect look is what everyone wishes for. But for that, a proper plan should be followed o that there is no clumsiness at the end. Take a look at some pre-bridal skin care regimes for the perfect glowing skin-
1. Start taking care of your diet months before the D-Day. A perfect diet is a must for good body shape. Start following it 2-3 months prior to the wedding.
2. Keep in mind the things that you should avoid. Things like spicy food, tea, coffee, cigarettes and rich, fatty foods should be avoided. A healthy diet is full of fruits and vegetables so that the skin can be hydrated and glowing at the same time.
3. Drink enough water during the day. 2-4 liters of water are required for a healthy body. It not only keeps your body fit and helps lose weight but also helps to keep your skin hydrated and acne free. Keep your worries away as it aggravates oily skin.
4. Remember to exfoliate your skin regularly. Use a good exfoliator to exfoliate your skin at least thrice a week.
5. Use a good quality make-up remover and cleanser. Sleeping with the make-up on can cause breakouts in the skin. Use a moisturizer daily and protect your skin from sun by using a good sunscreen.
6. A wedding can make you undergo a lot of stress. In order to prevent headaches, restlessness and dark circles, they should drink plenty of water and have a minimum of 7-8 hours of sleep.
For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.