Weekend mornings are meant to fun, so you should have fun with your food always. So, if you are tired of eating delivered food with no garnishing, this needs to be fixed. Let’s be honest we love good-looking foods. Also, in weekend mornings we have no energy to go out and have breakfast.
If you think you are not capable of making your food look good, here comes Shakshuka which is a pan made dish and it will automatically attract your eyes.
1. Heat the vegetable oil in a deep skillet over medium heat.
2. Stir in the garlic, onion, and bell pepper, cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, it will take about 5 minutes.
3. Add the canned tomatoes, paprika and jalapenos; stir, using the back of a spoon to break up the tomatoes. Simmer for about 25 minutes.
4. Crack an egg into a small bowl, then gently slip the egg into the tomato sauce. Repeat with the remaining eggs.
5. Cook the eggs until the whites are firm and the yolks have thickened but are not hard, 2 1/2 to 3 minutes.
6. If the tomato sauce gets dry, add a few tablespoons of water.
7. Remove the eggs with a slotted spoon, place onto a warm plate, and serve with the tomato sauce and pita bread.
If you want to take help from video, here you can see the entire recipe in making:
For more interesting stories, download the Lopscoop application from Google play store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.