Amul is an Indian dairy brand and Amul girl is a hand-drawn cartoon created by Sylvester Da Cunha, the owner of the agency and his art director Eustace Fernandez. Apart from creating the cutest cartoon character ever, Amul has started advertising their brand with some brilliant concepts which talked about issues in the most humorous yet sensitive way.
Here are some of the examples where Amul posters shown us the reality as it is:
1. When India's governing party was reported with Coal scam in 2014.
2. When petrol prices reached all-time high
3. Condemning atrocities on women
4. Government rolls back rules curbing freedom of press
5. During the Lalit Modi and Vasundhara Raje controversy in Rajasthan
6. When there was a lot of havoc around the movie Padmavati
7. During Surgical strike, you see what they did there?
8. Salman Khan being the goodwill ambassador of Rio Olympics