Dessert time is the best time. Ice cream being one of them is the best thing to have after dinner. Though there is no fixed time to enjoy eating ice cream, however, in this scorching heat all what goes in our mind is to enjoy delicious ice cream. Vanilla and butterscotch are ice cream flavours which have been eating since ages. Most of us want to try some new flavours. For all those people who are looking forward to try some new flavours.
Here are some of the strangest (yet most tempting) ice cream flavours.
1) Goat Cheese Cashew Caramel from Black Dog Gelato in Chicago, IL.
2) Zen Butter from Chinatown Ice Cream Factory in New York, NY.
3) Sweet Corn Gelato from Fornelletto in Atlantic City, NJ.
4) Jackfruit Ice Cream From Hotel Saravanaa Bhavan in Chennai and Delhi, India
5) Smurf Gelato from Crystal Springs Resort in Sussex County, New Jersey.
6) Sichuan Pepper Ice Cream from Sbraga in Philadelphia, PA.
7) Basil Avocado Ice Cream from SoBou in New Orleans, LA.
8) Hampi Rosa (cactus fruit and wild cabbage rose) from El Hada in Cusco, Peru
9) Foie Gras Ice Cream from Odd Fellows in New York, NY.
So next time you go to ice cream shop, ask them to come up with such ideas.