Forgot your password?

Enter the email address for your account and we'll send you a verification to reset your password.

Your email address
Your new password
Cancel
The news of director Vikas Bahl accused of sexual harassment has left the industry shocked and Phantom films have also been dissolved after a seven-year run. Now the filmmaker Anurag Kashyap who is also part of the Phantom film has now admitted that he was well aware of the sexual harassment allegations against Vikas Bahl and he feels guilty for not taking the right decision at that point of time.
The case is about a woman employee working at Phantom films last year with Vikas Bahl, Anurag Kashyap, Vikramaditya Motwane and Madhu Mantena. The woman accused Vikram Bahl of harassing her during a trip to Goa. Anurag Kashyap expressed his disappointment on Twitter and wrote, "While at Phantom, I did everything I could, within what I was told by my partner and his lawyers. For legal and financial decisions, I was fully dependent on my partner and his team. They took care of those things so I could focus on what I did better, creatives. His word and his team's word on any matter used to be the final word for us,".
Check out the twitter post
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">My statement in light of the recent HuffPost article and breaking up of Phantom . There are two pages.. <a href="https://t.co/WCAsaj6uFR">pic.twitter.com/WCAsaj6uFR</a></p>— Anurag Kashyap (@anuragkashyap72) <a href="https://twitter.com/anuragkashyap72/status/1048860377910579205?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 7, 2018</a></blockquote><script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
"According to legal advice provided to me then, I was told that we had very limited options. Now in hindsight and after taking stock of things myself, I can quite see how I was ill-advised," he added.
Anurag Kashyap explained how he tackled the situation by shaming him in the public and on the professional terms company barred Bahl from the office premises and took away his signing authority.
This shows the dark side of the entertainment industry in India as this is now the second after Tanushree Dutta who accused Nana Patekar of sexual dura ing movie shoot. So now its high time that celebrities with such strata come up and speak about such things happening in the industry instead of just being in their comfort zone.
For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.
YOUR REACTION
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0

Add you Response

  • Please add your comment.